Stay Safe. Stay Entertained
At Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, your safety has always been a priority and now we’ve put important additional measures in place to ensure that you stay safe and stay entertained. Please note that despite the preventative measures in place, visiting any public location provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
Precautionary measures you will find at the Water Park:
Play your part and help us protect one another by following these standard precautions:
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Corona Virus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the Park?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the Park?
- Can I buy tickets at the Park entrance?
- I am an Annual Passholder, did I lose the days during the Park's temporary closure?
- Are all of the Park’s rides and attractions open at the moment?
- Are all the restaurants open at the Park?
- Are all the shops open at the Park?
The imagery shown throughout our website does not reflect current operational and safety measures.